Monday, March 25, 2013

follow me on BLOGLOVIN'

Alexa Chung Vogue


As most of you are aware google reader will be closing their service soon. I know some of you follow my blog through it so I thought I would share the link to bloglovin' where you can import all the blogs in your list. You can import your reading list easily to bloglovin' here and you can find me here. - image Alexa Chung

Feel free to add your bloglovin' links in the comments as I would love to follow you too.

Enjoy your Monday. x

2 comments :

  1. Happy to be following Shoppe Girls on Bloglovin now :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I love Brunch at Saks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished