Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DAD a year has passed


'Always welcome a new day with a smile on your lips, love in your heart and good thoughts in your mind.'

I cannot believe that it has been one year since you left us. I have been struggling the last few weeks with so much to talk to you about but you are no longer here for me to do that. I miss your advice and your wisdom. This time last year we were saying our last goodbyes and you stated that you were happy and content and that you loved me and I will cherish those words forever and ever. I loved how you called me 'daught' and 'number 1' as I was your first born. Always loving and thinking of you now and forever. Miss you DAD, so much. xoxo

2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished