Friday, March 29, 2013

baking couture ALEXANDRA NEA



I have just discovered this blog with fabulous recipes. The images are hand drawn and add that special touch to any recipe blog.


This blog is a journey that encapsulates a number of my life’s loves….drawing, baking, family and friends and teacups! Over the years I have collected, some would say, a ridiculous amount of china, silver, linen and lace. Each piece is cherished with a story just begging to be told.
When I started this project I was amazed at the generosity of family and friends who threw open their secret family recipe files and donated their favourite afternoon tea treats. As with my beloved objects, every recipe comes dripping in history.
Each week I will share with you a new illustration, a new recipe, a new tale. I hope you enjoy my musings as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished