Wednesday, March 13, 2013

a letter from ME TO YOU

From chi-hagihara.tumblr.com


Good Morning my beautiful readers,

I just wanted to say thank you and how much I appreciate you all for taking the time to read my blog posts. I love blogging about the things I am passionate about and I would like to think that you are on this journey with me on becoming a better ME. I am far from perfect an I am faced with challenges every day as I am sure so are we all. I am currently trying to find inspiration into giving myself and my daughters a better life. 

Over at fat mum slim (a regular read of mine) today Chantelle is talking about the glorification of busy. It is a busy world we live in and one of my closest friends is always busy, sometimes doing what I do not know. Are we really as busty as we make ourselves out to be? I am the person that is very proactive in responding to text messages as I believe that this person has taken time out of their day to send a message whether it to be just a simple hello and how are you or making a date to get together, or needing a little support to show that you care. I understand that we all are busy with everyday life but you also need to take the time to stop and reflect.

One of the things that really 'irks' me more than anything is when you send a detailed text message to what has happened or what is happening and you do not receive one back even after a few days. I am sorry but I find that truly disrespectful. I have had it happen to me be by a family member and a close friend in the last few weeks in regards to my daughter and her fall 2 weeks ago. Seriously it takes a few seconds to reply even if it is later in the day are you really to busy to respond to a text. It does not have to be long winded just a little response to show you care.Even if it is just a x. I mean seriously I think it is so RUDE. I understand everyone is different and these two people I am referring to are the ones that pick up their phones as soon as they here a message tone go off. 

What are your thoughts? Do you think that not responding to text messages in a certain time frame can be disrespectful?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished