Wednesday, February 6, 2013

perfect brows with NATIO

Cara Delevingne

I love this brow kit by Natio. I have sparse hairs on my brow and this eyebrow kit works so well and blends so beautifully. The kit includes two Brow Powders, in Light and Medium which can be blended to create the perfect shade; Brow Wax to groom brows and hold hair in place; a Slanted Brow Brush to shade and sculpt, a Round Grooming Brush to smooth brows. Also includes tweezers and a mirror.  You can blend the two colours perfectly to match your own colour. The slanted brush smooths and shapes perfectly.



Beautiful brows have never been so easy. Use the Slanted Brow Brush to blend the two powders to match your desired colour. With smooth strokes shape and define brows and fill in any gaps. Use the tweezers to pluck any stray hairs. Using the Slanted Brow Brush, apply the brow wax to set the colour. Smooth with the Round Grooming Brush to hold brows in place. The wax helps control the stray hairs to keep them in place.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished