Monday, February 25, 2013

loving right now HELEN {little by little}

 
A recent purchase : My new gold rimmed brown lense ray ban aviators.


 Currently reading : Grace a memoir by Grace Coddington


On your wishlist : Chanel ballet flats - present to myself as soon as I can walk


Favourite blog or website : Goop



Favourite fruit : Cherries/watermelon too hard to separate them



Heels or Flats : As much as I love being in heels I can't walk in them so flats it is! (Still I buy more heels than flats...)




Thank you to Helen owner of little by little for taking the time to contribute to the 'loving right now' segment. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished