Wednesday, February 13, 2013

in memory of my FATHER



It is coming up to a year that you passed away and I am missing you so much. I have had moments throughout the year where I have just simply broken down when thoughts of you and you not being here to offer your support and advice. I miss our chats on the phone and you asking what I am doing and how I am going. It is getting harder as time progresses as I am missing you more and more each day. Thank you for your wisdom and teaching me so much about the country we live in. Taking me to places I would love to go again.

Love you Dad and miss you ever so much.
Your NO. 1. (He used to call me No 1 as I was his first born.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished