Tuesday, February 26, 2013

a current affair ELLEN DEGENERES

 

Haters are going to hate but I just have to voice my opinion of Ellen. After watching the interview on A Current Affair last night my opinion of her has only gotten stronger. Unless you are gay you can never understand their particular situation. I am not gay, just in case you are asking. But my opinion is just strong as we all deserve to be valued and loved for who we are regardless of sexual orientation. Ellen Degeneres brightens the life of so many people with her compassion and generosity. She is so genuine, kind and considerate of every walk of life. Ellen has opened up the world for all the gays out there to feel comfortable to who they are. I have even started quoting her tagline 'BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER'. We all need to more kind and considerate to each other.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished