Monday, January 21, 2013

snippets of our little GETAWAY




My daughters and I had a few days away in the CBD of Sydney. We stayed at the Swissotel Sydney. Such a wonderful place to stay, around the corner from Pitt Street a shopping haven for all stylish fashionistas. We did loads of shopping. Had tea at The Victoria Room Tea Salon. Went to the Hordern Pavilion to see the X-factor Live Tour, which was really good. We spotted Alex Perry and Charlotte Dawson at our hotel when we finished breakfast. The we saw Jennifer Hawkins just before the Australia's Next Top Model auditions. I have to say Jen looks amazing in real life. 










3 comments :

  1. Whenever we've been to Sydney, we've stayed at the Swissotel... LOVE it there!! And LOVE especially how close it is to the shopping mall. What a lovely way to spend a girlie getaway! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. We had a fab time. I hope to make it a regular break away.

      Delete
  2. This looks like an amazing trip! I want to go to this hotel, it looks so pretty and fun. :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished