Friday, January 25, 2013

chic or not LOAFERS

Simple slip ons

Loafer - a low leather slip on shoe with an upper resembling a moccasin with a broad and flat heel.

Loafers add a relaxed touch to your daytime look. Classic and chic paired with jeans and a t-shirt. I recently bought the Mimco Harlequin Loafer. I am a lover of the loafer and I personally think they are chic. What are your thoughts on the loafer?

Alexa Chung - The lovely Alexa Chung charms us as she always does with her casually cool fashion forward look. Whatever the style secret is, Alexa is always in on it. A little bit tomboy on top, wearing a quilted moto jacket and classic tee, she goes girly with a floral mini for contrast. And the loafers just kill – don’t they?

Loafers

loafers

collared dresses + loafers

loafers







one | two | three | four | 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished