Wednesday, January 2, 2013

90s comeback THE SCRUNCHIE



Retro style are back including backpacks, hi top sneakers, doc martens and the scrunchie. I have to admit I was never a fan. Mostly because they were to chunky in my fine hair and would just slide off. It will be interesting to see if my daughters take to this trend. I remember my step daughters accessorising them with their school uniforms in a royal blue. The scrunchie has been recently viewed on Hilary Clinton, Catherine Zeta Jones and  Olympic gymnasts.

In September Vivienne Westwood sent her models down the runway with a variety of elaborate scrunchies. Cara Delevingne has just recently been signed as the face of London for brand 'my crazy scrunchie'.

Fashion is all about introducing old trends and updating them to current styles. Will you be wearing the Scrunchie?

1 comment :

  1. I did love a scrunchy in the day, but my hair is too short now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished