Friday, December 7, 2012

gift guide 2012 for a NEW BABY




In the next few days my step son and his partner will become parents for the first time. (my 3rd little grandchild). I am so excited and cannot wait for the new little bambino to arrive. It has not been an easy pregnancy coping with genetic testing at the beginning to make sure the baby did not receive my step sons long QT gene. {Long QT is a congenital disorder characterized by a prolongation of the QT interval on electrocardiograms (ECGs) and a propensity to ventricular tachyarrhythmias, which may lead to syncope, cardiac arrest, or sudden death.} 

Eeni Meeni has always been a favourite place for newborn wear. So I would like to spoil this new person with love from eeni meeni.

one | two | threefour | five | six | seven

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished