Wednesday, November 14, 2012

fashion icon DIANE VON FURSTENBERG


“The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have with yourself. Because no matter what happens, you will always be with yourself.”

What do you look for in a hotel room?
I want hotel rooms to always have is a great feeling of space and luxury, but not to feel overwhelming. I like the idea that you have different spaces around the world that you can make your own little nest.

How do you make a home look beautiful?
Firstly, it has to be comfortable. You also have to allow for different spaces. I like the idea that you don’t always eat in the same place. I also love filling a space with flowers and books.

What are a woman’s greatest strengths? 
Her strength. All women are strong, but sometimes they don’t show it. If tragedy occurs, the strength always comes out.

What lessons have you taught your two children?
My biggest advice to them is that the most important relationship in life is the one that you have with yourself.

Has your style changed a lot over the years?
My style is what is flattering to women. So I would say what I do is celebrate freedom, empower women and give them confidence.

You’re known for your love of print and colour …
I love colour and I always say ‘just imagine the world in black and white. Just imagine looking at everything in black and white.’ How different it would look. 

for more visit [Vogue]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished