Friday, November 2, 2012

baking couture CHOCOLATE CRACKLES


I also made these for my daughter and her friends party. I am sure nearly everyone has tried or made Chocolate Crackles before. Here is the recipe for those who have not.

4 cups Rice Bubbles (I used coco pops)
1 cup icing sugar
1 cup coconut (I omitted this)
250g Copha
3 tbsp cocoa powder

In a large bowl mix Rice Bubbles, icing sugar, coconut and cocoa.

Slowly melt the copha in a saucepan over a low heat. Allow to cool slightly. Add to rice bubble mixture and stir until well combined.

Spoon into patty cases and refrigerate until firm.


1 comment :

  1. These were my favourite things to make as a child! Yum! Happy weekend. Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished