Friday, November 23, 2012

30 ways to CHALLENGE YOURSELF #6

.

Some say it takes 30 days to change a habit. There are habits I would like to change for myself and I have altered my life in many ways this year. One is trying to be happy everyday regardless of what comes my way. I do this by trying to pinpoint what has made me happy today and focus on that little snippet. I found 30 Challenges for 30 Days of Growth on Marc and Angel Hack Life. I have broken it down to one at a time so it can be easier to focus , depending on how and where you would like to grow. Take a look at number 6;

Dedicate an hour a day to something you’re passionate about. 

Take part in something you passionately believe in.  This could be anything.  Some people take an active role in their city council, some find refuge in religious faith, some join social clubs supporting causes they believe in and others find passion in their hobbies.  In each case the psychological outcome is the same.  They engage themselves in something they strongly believe in.  This engagement brings happiness and meaning into their lives.

Passion

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished