Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 ways to challenge yourself #3

helping...


Some say it takes 30 days to change a habit. There are habits I would like to change for myself and I have altered my life in many ways this year. One is trying to be happy everyday regardless of what comes my way. I do this by trying to pinpoint what has made me happy today and focus on that little snippet. I found 30 Challenges for 30 Days of Growth on Marc and Angel Hack Life. I have broken it down to the first ten to focus on a few at at time, depending on how and where I would like to grow. Take a look at number 3;

Perform one selfless act everyday - throughout life you get what you put in. When you make a positive impact in someone else's life, you are also making a positive impact in your own life. Do something powerful, something that will make someone else happy or suffer less. 

image [popfoto]

2 comments :

  1. I found your blog and I loved it so I subscribed and I can see every time you get a new publication kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished