Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 WAYS TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF #2

Bike ride

Some say it takes 30 days to change a habit. There are habits I would like to change for myself and I have altered my life in many ways this year. One is trying to be happy everyday regardless of what comes my way. I do this by trying to pinpoint what has made me happy today and focus on that little snippet. I found 30 Challenges for 30 Days of Growth on Marc and Angel Hack Life. I have broken it down to the first ten to focus on a few at at time, depending on how and where I would like to grow. Take a look at number 2;


Try one new thing everyday - variety truly is the spice of life.  You can see or do something a million times, but you can only see or do it for the first time once.  As a result, first time experiences often leave reflective marks in our minds for the rest of our lives.  Make an effort to try something new every day for the next 30 days.  It can be a whole new activity or just a small experience, such as talking to a stranger.  Once you get the ball rolling many of these new experiences will open doors to life changing opportunities.

What is something new you would like to try?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished