Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 WAYS TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF #1

Ballerinas


Some say it takes 30 days to change a habit. There are habits I would like to change for myself and I have altered my life in many ways this year. One is trying to be happy everyday regardless of what comes my way. I do this by trying to pinpoint what has made me happy today and focus on that little snippet. I found 30 Challenges for 30 Days of Growth on Marc and Angel Hack Life. I have broken it down to the first ten to focus on a few at at time, depending on how and where I would like to grow. Take a look at the first 10 and see how you go .....

Use words that encourage happiness. – Typically when you ask someone the question of 'How are you?' 9 times out of 10 the reply will be 'good thank you' If you reply in a more positive something like I am fabulous which will in turn make you feel happy also. The attitude and the choice of words with a happier tone can also rub off onto others as well. So spend the next 30 days using words that encourage a smile.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished