Friday, October 26, 2012

shopping for TEENAGERS

Yesterday I had my youngest daughter home as I had to take her to the doctor, she has had a cough for too long. So off we went on our 20 minute bus ride. We stopped had a coffee and then went to her doctors appointment, where she was prescribed antibiotics. We have to be careful as she has had two allergic reactions to penicillin based ones so she is trying something new. Hopefully no reactions this time. 

Both my daughters have Halloween Parties next Friday. They have ordered their costumes and looking forward to some free time with friends. 

Royal Pirate / Sexy Washington Costume French Maid Costume

My youngest has a birthday on the Saturday so she bought a skirt from Bardot, she has claimed my Seed Tee and you can get the Docs from The Iconic.




I also bought this lovely dress from Dotti for my eldest daughter.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished