Monday, October 1, 2012

shopping confession ~ KIKKI K

#14 of 14 Days of Happiness


Ok I am a Kikki K lover. I recently bought some of their latest HAPPY collection. I could have bought one of everything but I had to hold back. There is just something about having new stationery adding a sense of freshness to your desk. Can you ever have too much stationary? Hey they office has to have a little touch of the 'on trend colours' too.......doesn't it?

My latest purchases



 Address + Birthday Book $29.95 / Metal Twist Pen $12.95 / Notepad Cube $12.95 / 
Printed Notepad $12.95 / Pastel pens pack of 3 $7.95

Stay tuned to the Kikki K facebook page for regular journal prompts.


Photo: Journaling Prompt #255 THINK HAPPY. BE HAPPY. 

Write this in big bold, colourful letters and let it stand out on your page. Let these words empower your daily to welcome happiness into your life more often.

http://www.kikki-k.com/blogs/blog/journaling-prompts/2012/sep/14/journaling-prompt-255/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished