Sunday, October 7, 2012

shop love ZARA


My youngest daughter bought this studded camouflage shirt


My eldest bought these studded black shorts


I bought this gold sequin clutch.

My daughter's and I travelled into the city on Friday and lunched at our favourite three beans cafe, where my daughter spotted the camo shirt. She has had her eye on one for awhile now. The shirt is fabulous so soft and perfect for my daughter with a little stud effect, which is so on trend now. My eldest daughter loved the black studded shorts which suit her perfectly. Oh my!! I became so excited when I spotted the famous Zara gold sequin clutch which every fashionista seems to be in love with. I was so lucky to have found and been able to purchase. The turnover in Zara is fast. We were in there only the week before and there was loads more fashion items to add to our closets. I am so happy that Zara has come to Australian shores. Do you shop Zara and what has been your favourite purchase?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished