Sunday, October 14, 2012

shop love TOPSHOP


My daughters and I ventured into the city last Friday to take a look at the new Topshop store which opened on Thursday the 4th October. My youngest daughter has bought a jacket online and could not wait for the British hight street brand to open. Located in the historic Gowings building on George street which covets over 1800 square metres in the shopping mecca of Sydney. I have to admit I love the range and price points which are pretty standard to most high street brands. The range covers your basics from shoes, accessories, with on trend pieces and your classic basics like chambray studded shirts (which my eldest daughter purchased) and floral shorts.

The store is indeed on a grand scale, with floor-to-ceiling windows, neon signage, high-energy music and a world-class fit-out. The floor staff - in excess of 280 - seem full of enthusiasm and excitement: one goes so far as to tell me, “It’s just awesome to be part of something so big and important – it makes me really proud to work in a shop.” There are fitting rooms on every level and a free personal shopping service whereby a Topshop stylist will shop the trends to your taste and body shape.












photos my own / daily life

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished