Monday, October 8, 2012

parenting MONDAYS ~ BACK TO SCHOOL / POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS

Rise and Shine #quote #inspiration

I suffer severely from empty nest syndrome when my daughter's go back to school. We have had a jam packed 2 week break filled with visit, movies and shopping. I never look forward to the first day back as the weekly routine gets back to schedule. I frequently add little notes in their lunch boxes or in their diaries and these are some of my favourites. If I forget to add a little note I often send a little text message reminding them how wonderful they are.

true

courage

make your life worth loving...
being different.

.

░ PAY IT FORWARD ░



2 comments :

  1. Oh I love these sweet messages. What a sweet mum you are. I love embarrassing my boys with messages too..... i mean sending my boys messages in their lunches lol. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment and following me here. xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished