Monday, October 22, 2012

my new AGENDA

mood boards

I am embarking on a new direction in my life and something major will be starting this week. I will be starting my business course as well as a few other items on my agenda. I am a little scared and apprehensive but looking forward to everything coming my way. As you my readers already know I have a huge love for fashion and style. I love mood boards and I am going to be creating two one for my love of fashion and style as well as inspirational quotes. The other with my business ideas and aspirations to keep me motivated. I will also be filling out a to do list every day or the evening before so I can accomplish everything that needs to be done. Monday will be my cleaning day. As this is the first day of the working week and I am house proud, I like my home to be inviting and clean for the occasional drop in be for myself or my daughters. Do you have a 'To Do' list that you like to cross off every day? 



I have printed my 'to do' agenda list from in spaces between.

Mood boards


2 comments :

  1. Mondays are my cleaning days also. It makes me feel good to start off the week purging and cleaning my home. It helps create a productive atmosphere for the remainder of the week. To-Do lists for everything and agendas seem to help life run more smoothly. I have lists everywhere!

    I wish you the best in your business course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and for your kind words.
      You have made my day. V x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished