Friday, October 5, 2012

inside my closet SUMMER FROCKS


I am a huge frock lover and my favourite place to shop is Cue. I buy at least 1 or 2 each season. I love the versatility of a lovely summer dress and I am a huge print fan. A frock for when the weather heats up is perfection. Cool and perfect for any occasion and always flattering on every body. Frocks are a fashion statement on their own and you can show your own individual style by the print you choose and the way you accessorise. 


A few years back I bought 4 Jag dresses in different colours and they are my go to summer outfit with flip flops, flats or sandals.



My latest Cue frock which I am wearing today. Do you have a favourite go to dress for summer?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished