Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I am hooked ~ SEED HERITAGE TUBE MAXI DRESS

I have been reading Styling You by Nikki Parkinson for most of this year and I look forward to reading everyday. Today she was interviewed by The Remarkables where I looked up one of her favourite blog posts on a tube dress, the condom dress named by Mrs Woog. I became infatuated and looked up the Styling You post where readers sent in the way they wore the tube dress from Seed Heritage. I loved so many of the looks that I purchased 2 for myself. The black and charcoal marle, sure to be a favourite in my closet all year.



Here are a few of many stylistas showcasing their looks from the lovely readers at Styling You

Which styles are you loving?


Heather Conroy


Nikki @ Styling You








Jane Gaunson


Sara-Jane Kurtini @ Tiny Beans


Meg @ Edan Rose

2 comments :

  1. Welcome to the Condom Dress Club ... it's a club for style and comfort. You'll have those dresses on high rotation - I have 4!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished