Tuesday, October 9, 2012

how to BEAUTY TIPS

Simple make-over: It's easy to up date your look by adding a new product to your make-up bag


How to get ....

Natural Smoky Eye ~ Shade colour just above the lash line, then use a foam-tipped applictor at the other end of the pencil to soften the effect or blend with a cotton tip then apply mascara to top and bottom lashes.

Smoky eye tutorial at Become Gorgeous



Bold lips ~ Strong red lips are a classic look. The key to getting it right is to look as if you’ve not made too much effort. Matte lipsticks can accentuate the tiniest crack in dry lips, so try Lanolips Golden Ointment. Dab it on 10 minutes before applying your lip colour to give a smooth finish.

- create a smooth base with a concealer
- put on with a brush start in the middle and the take to the ends
- line with lip liner start at the ends and work your way in


Red Lip how to at Life Styled with Napoleon Perdis.

4 comments :

  1. Black is my favorite color, I'm usually wearing black, and I paint my nails black. So I'm working on perfecting the "smokey eye" look. Thanks for the image tutorial! It's really helpful!

    http://whenthe-cows-comehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the smoky eyes!


    visit my blog.
    filled with reviews on beauty products and other more~
    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can be master in beauty tips if he/she has done a beauty course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am little dark so i use to wear something bright and dark shades like red, green and black so that i could get a fresh look. Black is my all time favorite that i can use any time in any season. It is the only color that we can wear on any occasions and parties. For parties it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished