Friday, October 19, 2012

FRIDAY LINKS around the web

Miss Vogue #2: Rosie Tupper

Miss Vogue #2: Rosie Tupper





The launch of Brad Pitt's campaign for Chanel NO.5. To me this has to be one of the least successful campaigns. Yes Brad has a lot of admirers but to promote an iconic fragrance in this way. This certainly will not peruse me into buying the fragrance. Did this commercial appeal to you?




Click to enlarge image frankie-issue-50-1.jpg

Click to enlarge image frankie-issue-50-3.jpg

Issue 50 of Frankie is on the newstands. I cannot wait to buy my copy.


instagram



Enjoy your Friday and thank you for all your support and comments this week. 

V xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished