Sunday, October 7, 2012

are you ever too old for GLITTER NAILPOLISH?


This is what I am wearing on my nails today. You Glitter Be Good To Me by O.P.I


Pink of Hearts 2012 includes two shades sold in one pack – the pale pink I Think in Pink and the vibrant You Glitter Be Good to Me. This sparkly lacquer is packed with both micro and macro glitters in pink and magenta, and can be worn alone or layered on top of I Think in Pink. Each bottle of I Think in Pink and You Glitter Be Good to Me nail lacquer has a special pink-ribbon cap wrap in support of breast cancer awareness.

My question to you is 'are you ever too old to wear glitter polish?' My eldest daughter seems to think so. 

ombre glitter nails


glitter, manicure, nails

glitter nails

glitter nails


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished