Sunday, September 30, 2012

shop love SEED HERITAGE


Over the last week I have done quite a bit of shopping. I have to say fallen in love with Seed Heritage. I have always shopped for children but never for myself. I ended up buying a print pattern skirt two long singlets and a linen tee. The quality is just fabulous. I have been constantly looking for a pencil print skirt over the last few weeks and I just fell in love with the Lucy Floral Skirt $89.95.


Seed opened its first store in Armadale, Melbourne in 2000. The online store launched 2 years later. A year later their gorgeous baby line was introduced. iN the last 12 years Seed has just grown so much to have 77 retail stores globally.

Have you shopped at Seed Heritage for yourself or your family? I would love you share your favourite purchases?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished