Saturday, September 22, 2012

loving Gwyneth + Chinti + Parker's Collaboration




Divine limited editions cashmere sweaters which have the initials 'GP' sewn into them and cute contrast elbow patches. One cream top with navy stripes and lavender patches and pocket and the other navy with a white heart print.

Love love the mood board which was shared with Elle which was carefully put together with Goop's choice of colour and Chinti and Parker's signature details of button shoulders, contrast pockets and elbow patches. If only they were sold in Australia and I had the money to purchase such a unique and divine sweater collaboration. My favourite is the heart knit. Which one is your favourite?


mood board





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished