Wednesday, September 5, 2012

how to wear FLORAL JEANS



There are so many colours and blends of the floral jeans and I personally love the darker background as I believe the darker colour hides more flaws. I am super in love with my floral pair I bought from Supre and the quality is amazing. What made me fall in love with the denim jeans was seeing them on Miranda Kerr and they looked so fabulous with a neutral colour tee. I have been wearing mine with a black oversized knit with 3/4 sleeves. As the temperature warms up i will combine them with a black or white tee and a denim jacket. 

1. The floral print comes in jeans, leggings and also tapered trousers. I still prefer the skinny jeans as I feel they are more flattering. There is a style out there to suit every age and body type. 

2. Make sure you try them on to get the look and feel of them and that you are happy. 

3. Jeans are the best to pull you in and help you look lean and slender.

4. Always wear with a neutral colour to make the floral jean the focal point of your ensemble.

Floral Jeans 3 ways........




 Floral Print Skinny Jeans $40.00 / Chambray Shirt $59.00 / 

Cross Body Bag $59.95 / Nadine Patent Shoe $119.95 / 



 Floral Print Skinny Jeans $40.00 / Marc by Marc Jacobs Tee $100.00 /

Denim Jacket £48.00 Daisey Nude Shoes $99.95 / Yellow Clutch $29.95 

2 comments :

  1. Some great ideas here, now you've made me want a pair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a versatile piece. I love mine. Let me know which ones you buy.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished