Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy WEEKEND


Yay! School holidays are here. I always get super happy when the school holidays arrive. Spending time with my beautiful daughters doing what we love. The past week has been pretty intense for us and especially my eldest daughter. Finishing Year 11, having exams and on top of all that saying goodbye to a special family member who passed away last Friday from stomach cancer. There is only ever one good thing about saying goodbye and that is catching up with all the family, that live interstate and all the younger nieces and nephews. Always good catching up with family.

So be sure to 'love what you do and do what you love'. Life is too short to waste your time doing things that do not make you happy. Happy Weekend. Vicki xo.

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished