Monday, September 3, 2012

GIFTS for my 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER

Today my first born daughter is 17. I cannot believe where all the time has gone, but boy am I one proud mumma. I am the proudest mumma alive having my girls they are the best teenagers anyone could wish for. 




I have to say these shoes my daughter has had her eye on for a few months. They were $139.00 and on the weekend I bought them for a bargain price of $40.00. I was so happy.


Today my first born daughter is 17. I cannot believe where all the time has gone, but boy am I one proud mumma. I am the proudest mumma alive having my girls they are the best teenagers anyone could wish for. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished