Wednesday, September 12, 2012

french patisserie LADURÉE opens in SYDNEY

Laduree store in Sydney


Ladurée one of France’s most famous patisseries, and has opened in Westfield Sydney. I cannot wait to try some of their famous macarons which come in flavours like rose and pistachio. 


Alber Elbaz, Lanvin’s much-adored creative director, has teamed up with iconic French patisserie Ladurée to design a set of heartbreakingly beautiful macaron boxes, adorned with divine illustrations by the famed designer and filled with bubble gum-flavoured macarons. The limited edition sets will be available at Ladurée Sydney from October. I am in to get one of the special boxes. Will you visit and make history to visit Laudree.

2 comments :

  1. Oh wow! That must be so exciting for you. I've had Ladurée in my city for years. And recently had the pleasure of visiting the store in Paris, their macarons are heavenly

    This is my own post on Ladurée http://www.homeandfood.co.uk/2012/07/laduree-macarons.html

    Beautiful blog btw :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous, hope a Melbourne store is planned.
    I was lucky enough to try some amazing Ladurée macarons last year. We were only in Paris for a few days (two of which were spent at EuroDisney) and we didn't have time to try them there. But once we got to London I made a little detour to Covent Garden so I could try the real deal, YUMMO!!!! And my daughter always requests "fancy biscuits".
    Time to keep an eye out for some cheap flights to Sydney I think!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished