Thursday, September 6, 2012

celebrity endorsements MIRANDA KERR

In full bloom: Miranda Kerr celebrated Australia's first week of spring by slipping into a floral shift dress to host an event announcing her as the new ambassador for Clear Scalp Heath and Beauty Therapy products

Are you one for following celebrity endorsements? I do not follow them much at all but I am looking forward to trying the latest hair products by Clear Scalp Heath and Beauty Therapy. Hair products that can offer to make your hair shinier and soft are always worth a try. I colour and straighten my hair regularly, so I have very dry ends. I have tried so many shampoos,conditioners and treatments over the years. Anything new on the market and endorsed by Miranda has to ok....doesn't it?? Will you be trying out Clear Scalp + Hair Beauty Therapy? Are you influenced by celebrities and their endorsements?

Television appearance: Earlier in the day, Miranda was seen in the same outfit for a television appearance on Australian morning show SunriseTelevision appearance: Earlier in the day, Miranda was seen in the same outfit for a television appearance on Australian morning show Sunrise


Flawless: There was not a hair out of place on the supermodel

Will you be joining in the fun of Vogue's Fashion Night Out tomorrow evening? Here is a little snippet of what is happening and how Miranda is getting involved from her Sunrise appearance yesterday morning.

As a part of the Vogue Fashion's Night Out celebration in Sydney, Martin Place will be transformed into the Vogue precinct, featuring pop-up stores, performances by celebrity songstresses and DJ's.
KORA Organics will host its first ever pop-up shop in the Vogue precinct in partnership with Kailis pearls who will showcase some of their exquisite jewels.
Miranda along with the entire Kerr family will be serving from the KORA Organics pop-up on the night!
Shoppers will have the chance to win a Kailis sliding pear necklace and sliding pearl bracelet (set in polished sterling silver, the sliding pearl necklace features a lustrous 12-13mm Australian South Sea circle pearl sliding freely along an 85cm sterling silver chain. This simple and contemporary bracelet features a lustrous 9-10mm Australian South Sea pearl set on an adjustable waxed cotton bracelet with sterling silver detailing) when they purchase any of the KORA Organics skin and body packs available on the night for a special promotional price. Shoppers will also have the chance to win the entire range of KORA Organics products (21 products in the range) as well as a copy of Miranda's bookTreasure Yourself.
This years VFNO, will bring Sydney's CBD to life like never before with activations from more than 600 participating retailers and special guest appearances by celebrity songstresses who will entertain shoppers with live performances throughout the CBD. The free event is expected to draw unprecedented footfall to the Sydney CBD. Over 120,000 shoppers all eager to shop like a Vogue VIP are expected to revel in the one-night-only fashion and shopping celebration making this the biggest Fashion's Night Out since the event launched in Australia.
This annual event held across the world's fashion capitals was founded by Anna Wintour in 2009 to help retailers survive the GFC and boost the global retail economy. The initiative is a celebration of style and substance.
5 minutes with Miranda Kerr on Bella Sugar
What is it that you love about Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy? Clear focuses on nourishing the root of our hair, and for so long I feel that I was looking at the wrong end and only nourishing the tips of my hair. What I like is this nourishes at the root and really makes a difference to my hair.

What's your daily hair routine like? I wash it every second day. It's important for my job that my hair is looking great and shiny and that it's lightweight. Shampoo and conditioner really play a bug role in that, and I really love the results I've been getting from using Clear.

When you're in Sydney, where do you go to get your hair done? I don't really... I'm always busy with work and I'm fortunate enough that people can come to me. I keep it pretty simple and get a trim on set sometimes.

Any insider hair tips you've picked up from being in the hair and makeup chair? Yes, scalp massage. If you're getting a massage, take some time to get scalp massage as well — it stimulates the hair. Also, rinse with cold water. Doing that closes the hair follicles and gets the circulation going!

Now I thought we'd do something a little bit different and get you to finish my sentence...Yeah, that's OK!

When my hair isn't behaving I... Tie is back in a ponytail.

My go-to lipstick right now is... Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Rebelle.

My favourite tinted moisturiser is... Kora Organics.

My favourite foundation is... Chanel Lumiére.

When I'm feeling bloated I... Do some deep belly breathing.

When I get a breakout I... Put the Kora Organics Blemish Gel on it.

My favourite cheat food is... Dark chocolate.

My favourite snack is... Almonds.

My daily supplement routine is... I mix it up. I like to have noni juice and sometimes aloe vera. I try and get as much nutrients from my food and not worry too much about it!

My daily skincare routine is... Cleanse, mist and moisturise — day and night.

My beauty routine during a long-haul flight is... Rose hip oil. When you get off the plane, instead of your skin being dehydrated, it is glowing and fresh.

My favourite blog to read is... I'm quite big on Instagram at the moment.

Wax, laser shave? I shave my legs and laser my... other bits!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished