Wednesday, August 22, 2012

would you wear your PYJAMAS OUT IN PUBLIC?


Rikki Markson

Would you wear your pyjamas out in public? Rikki Markson does a confident corner store pyjama store run in Bellevue Hill. Picture: Nic GibsonSource: The Daily Telegraph

beautiful sleepwear

Often a common debate is should you wear your pyjamas / nightwear / sleepwear out in public. If appropriately attired and covered I believe all is ok. I know I have done it but that was when I was in my early 20's and I walked down to the local 711 after a big night out. Like Rikki above, dressed appropriately and looking just fine in her PJ's I would. I would definitely look twice if I saw someone in their nightwear but I would not judge, ok I love style and if they looked great I would smile and think 'good on them'. I also know loads of mother's that drop their kids to school wearing their pyjamas, hoping not to breakdown or get a flat tyre. I believe if you feel you look good then do it in a classy way in stylish pj's.

I love Peter Alexander and Cotton On Body for my sleepwear. Do you carefully put together a look before bed or do you just throw on anything? Where do you shop for your nightwear? 


Here a few of my favourite looks from Peter Alexander throw on a dressing gown or cardi and you are set to go shopping in your pyjamas.


Do you or have you ever worn your sleepwear out in public?

2 comments :

  1. I've never worn my pj's out in public, although I have driven the car to drop someone off. I Just prayed that the car didn't break down! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Simone for taking the time to reply. You have made me smile. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished