Saturday, August 11, 2012

rebuilding your wardrobe PARISIAN CHIC




The trick to creating an effortlessly chic wardrobe is to build it gradually over time.

Your taste is becoming more refined so you are going to be more picky when it comes to adding new pieces. When shopping I always ask myself, 'would I wear this 3-5 years from now?' and if it's a yes, then invest in it.  Your wardrobe should consist of 85% quality pieces and 15% trendy pieces.  


A classic black dress ~ I love Cue for classic styles. You can never go wrong with a little black dress.


Pinned Image  

Stripes ~ very French and chic. A must have for any age.

Pinned Image

A scarf ~ The french are all about layering and adding your own personal touch.

Pinned Image

The Trench ~ Your jacket is the last item you put on and the first impression you make.

paris

Jewellery ~ grows old with you and will always look good.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished