Friday, August 24, 2012

loving FRANKIE MAGAZINE




I have just purchased my first Frankie Magazine. I just have to say I am in love with each and every page of this fabulous magazine. I feel regret in not purchasing for awhile as I feel I have missed out on something special. Oh well, I will never miss an issue again. I love everything about this magazine from the shopping to the craft and the unique style and stories.

Are you a regular Frankie Magazine buyer? What do you love most about Frankie?

You must also take a look at their webpage as it is so interactive and gives a sneak peek into the latest issue. As well as great craft ideas like a DIY Crafty Shadow Box Magnets from I Still Love You blog. A great craft idea to get the kids involved.


You can also download some wallpapers for your computer screen. Take a look here. I am currently using this one. 

Frankie Wallpaper 1

1 comment :

  1. I love frankie, I used to subscribe pre Gabby days then stopped, but recently I picked it up again & remembered who good it was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished