Friday, August 31, 2012

get the look MIRANDA KERR


Miranda Kerr always looks flawless. I love the floral pant and I would love to give them a try but I am hesitant as a 40+ year old mother of teenagers how I would look. I am super tempted. Miranda just makes everything look chic, don't you think?  Are you a lover of the floral pant? 

Get Miranda's Look




Pant ~ Ally Fashion / Tee ~ Bardot / Shoes Style Tread / Bag ~ The Iconic



My favourite 3 floral print pants. Bardot $99.95 / The Iconic $220.00 / Seed Heritage $129.95

1 comment :

  1. She always looks amazing but I think if you are the right side of 40, you can get away with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished