Wednesday, August 29, 2012

chic or not JELLIE SHOES


I think I have fallen in love with these jelly shoes from Holster. I remember wearing jelly shoes when I was little and I also had them for my daughters when they were younger. Wow they certainly have got a lot more stylish since then. Have you or do you own a pair of Holster Jellies?

My wish list includes.....

HST63 SUNRISE STUD JELLY



HST74 COASTAL JELLY


HST75 COVERGIRL STUD WEDGE


I cannot wait for the new colours to arrive in store either. Love the yellow and orange. A pair for every outfit. What colour would you choose?




2 comments :

  1. Love these Jellies, love the yellow, and coral, bright and perfect for summer, the black & white ones are just as nice, now that fall is approaching! Love this blog absolutely refreshing I will be following for sure!!!
    ~ Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coral Vicki as I live in florida, bright colors never go out of season here ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished