Saturday, August 18, 2012

beauty regime GARNIER BB CREAM



I have just started using the BB Miracle Skin Perfector (light) Daily All-In-One Moisturiser. There are quite  a number of BB creams on the market. I walked into Priceline on Thursday and chose to go with Garnier. Why did I go for Garnier BB cream you may ask? Upon being recommended by a number of people, I chose to go with the Garnier as Priceline had an awesome special that I could not pass on. 

The new miracle skin perfector BB cream by Garnier is a new generation of skin care with the benefits of makeup in a single application. Which corrects, protects and unifies the skins complexion with instant and lasting results. Combining a 24 hour hydrating care with a touch of make up for instantly flawless and a healthy glowing skin. Containing a unique blend of active ingredients which include vitamin C, SPF 15 UV filters and mineral pigments.




The offer was if you purchased 2 Garnier products you received the third for cheaper item for FREE. How could I pass on something for FREE?? You can view the specials at Priceline.



I also purchased the dark spot corrector as I have a little dark pigment mainly on the left side of my face which may have been contributed by the sun as a passenger in the car. I have been trying one other spot perfecting creams (more expensive) with a little difference. So I am looking forward to seeing if Garnier makes evens my skin tone.

The dark spot corrector which claims to ~
prevent dark spots from appearing by fighting the external aggressors that stimulate melanogensis
combat dark spot formations by preventing the spread of melanin
correct and fade with an exfoliating action that gently erases surface marks and smoothes skin.


 
I have to say I am impressed with the BB cream as I have put it on over the last 2 days and I have to say it is perfect for my dry skin. Today I have added sun cream underneath and my skin feel so hydrated. I normally add a little moisturiser often throughout the day as my skin os dry.  I will give another review next week.
Have you joined the BB Cream train?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished