Wednesday, August 29, 2012

APPREHENSIVE ME


Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.~ Marianne Williamson

Diane Kruger // laid back perfection

Do you ever want something so much only to see that it is not working or growing the way you would like to see? I love blogging and spending my time reading other blogs and dream to become successful at what I do. I have hit a fork in the road and need to decide do I keep going with my blogging and a little side business or do I go out into the big wide world and work in retail again. My dream is to succeed online with blogging and get and online boutique up and running. So do I continue to follow my dream or do I bite the bullet and look for work. After three years at home doing what I love and enjoy as well being here for my daughters when they are sick, come home form school and just being here for them regardless. I am at the stage in my life where I would like to be more financial and hopefully take my daughters to New York within the next 2 years.

So do I follow my dream a little longer or should I give up and go back to retail?

2 comments :

  1. Vicki, I love reading your blog and think its fantastic.. I guess you need to decide what's best for you and give it 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow your dreams for sure! I know this is so cliche, but you only live once and you may as well make the most of it, working towards your dreams! If you love what you're doing then go for it! It may take longer than you hoped, but it will be worth it in the end! Love your blog btw xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished