Thursday, August 30, 2012

30 days of SPRING FASHION FUN







































I am taking the challenge and uploading a different look each day on INSTAGRAM for the month of September. I would love if you joined me by uploading your pics either wearing your look or if you are camera shy post a pic of the look. To join in use the hashtag #30daysofspringfashion @shoppegirls on instagram or upload to my facebook page. I have selected a few prompts (below) to help us along the way. I have been using this awesome app, I have fallen in love with the Line camera app. Great for editing your photos. You can view a few more apps here. Will you be joining in the fun?








Hope you join in the fun. V xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished