Wednesday, August 29, 2012

10 things every woman need to be a Lady ~ JAYSON BRUNSDON


Every one has there own ideal of what a lady needs.. To me a lady is someone who dresses well and holds themselves with dignity and pride. In the September issue of Shop Til You Drop, Jayson Brunsdon has listed '10 things every woman needs to be a lady.'

A Mint Green Frock

ladylike...Jayson Brunsdon

Refined Tableware 




Chanel No. 5



A Diamond Necklace



Black Patent Purse



Red Leather Gloves


A Hand Fan



Silver Nails

Silver nails

Pointy Black Shoes




This led me to come up with my own list. ( I will publish soon). But first I will share Jayson's list with you. I am not sure I agree entirely with Jayson although I do love a few of his ideas. I would also love if you could send in your top 10 things every woman needs to be a lady. Do you agree with Jayson's list?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished