Friday, July 13, 2012

The Week That Was...


Cafe just off Brunswick Street in Fitzroy. Such a homey feel with comfortable seating, great coffee, tea and hot chocolate. The lovely owners just moved into this building after having the van below, as their shop.




For the past week my daughters and I have been in Melbourne visiting family and friends. My sister and my nieces took us to Clear It, Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Clear It sells well known brands like Alannah Hill, Princess Highway amongst other well known labels. I spent most of my time in the Alannah Hill section and found a gorgeous spotty scarf as well as an adorable jacket from last winter. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished