Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Love. Want. Read. Love.



Love ~ Glasshouse Candles Montego Bay. The Coconut Lime Scent is my favourite scent, so fresh and light. Do you have a favourite candle scent you just love and have to have.

Want ~ I am in love with the Hook Leather Silver and Pink Bracelet from Wanderlust and Co fro $13.00. I found them through my Shop Til You Drop magazine.

Read ~ I am currently reading A Place of Yes. 10 Rules for getting Everything You Want Out of Life by Bethenny Frankel. Like or hate her Bethenny has come along way and influenced so many people for the better. Have you read any of her books? 

Eat ~ No Sugar Oat Drops from Blueberry Girl. Having no sugar or cutting back on sugar seems to be the latest trend in eating habits at the moment, stating that too much sugar can impact bad health in the long run. Have you cut back sugar from your diet?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished