Wednesday, July 4, 2012

excited much TOPSHOP OPENING IN SYDNEY


I am so happy that a new TopShop store will be opening in one of my favourite buildings in Sydney. According to Marie Claire the famous store will be opening its doors in the Gowings Building from October this year. The flagship store will feature the same selection of trend given pieces, special collaborations and bespoke services the store is well known for. They will also be adding Topman, just like in Melbourne, to make shopping more accessible for international brands. Have you ever bought anything fro Topshop here or online?

1 comment :

  1. SO very excited by this! It's about time, I say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished