Thursday, July 5, 2012

chic or not BOYFRIEND JEANS



I have to say the boyfriend jean can look totally chic when worn with the right assessories. I just have to but myself a pair. I remember wearing the classic Levi's 501's in the early 90's, I just lived in them and loved them to death. I am not sure if I will go for the rips although they do look just as good. As you can see I have added the ever so chic and stylish Hedvig Opshaug several times. I just love all these combinations.

Will you be buying the boyfriend jean, if so please share a brand you love and can recommend? 



Pinned Image

Image 1. 2. 34.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished