Wednesday, June 13, 2012

when is a kiss JUST A KISS

Pinned Image

Last night on Packed to the Rafters Dave confessed to Julie that he had a drunken kiss with a co-worker. To his dismay Julie was quite upset, which is understandable. Dave knows within himself that it did not mean anything to him but to Julie he has betrayed their love and honest relationship. It is also the shock factor that you have just been told that your life partner has kissed another person......not good. But does being drunk make everything different? Hmm., well I do not think that any kind of betrayal should be condoned, but no-one is perfect and I know i would, myself, feel really hurt by the situation but as time rolled on and our relationship was solid I would forgive but not forget and move on with life.

I would love to hear your thoughts...... What would you do in this situation?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished